Engineering Systems: Design, Integration, & Implementation
OpAmp’s employees have designed, used, implemented, integrated and automated many different engineering systems for many years by applying practical experience to system capabilities to ensure usability and reliability. While engineering systems vary from organization to organization the next few sections below provides a list of systems OpAmp’s employees have worked with.
● Automated loop generation from instrument database information
● Automated one line and schematic generation based on electrical database information
● Centralized Data exchange between design systems (intelligent P&ID, mechanical, electrical,instruments and procurement) using a ‘data warehouse’ exchange backbone
● Automated drawing production for structural detailing
● Automated drawing production with commissioning drawings from P&IDs.
● Automated drawing translation from English to Spanish
● Project Completeness and Handover Management
● Risk and Interface Management tool
● Integrated commissioning data with intelligent P&ID systems
● Integrated commissioning database with a data warehouse
● Bulk import, export, workflow initiation and transmittal management database that integrates with and augments the capabilities of several commercial document management systems to meet the fundamental needs of engineering projects (development and support)
The employees of OpAmp are here to provide support throughout the entire project. We provide training on how to implement the proper tools needed in your organizations engineering systems. Our company develops action plans in order to achieve the desired results that are clients specify.